Wednesday 5 June 2013

A possible link between nasal congestion (blocked nose) and slimming?


So many people complain about a stuffy nose or sinusitis, use nasal sprays and even have their septum repaired – often with no success. I had a nasal drip and nasal congestion for years – especially at night (or when lying down) and 4-5 hours after consuming ANY dairy. The problem worsened until one day a doctor told me to eliminate ALL dairy products from my diet. With no complementary health knowledge at that stage, I regarded it as a strange diagnosis and it took me more than a year before I tried it out. A glass of milk with every meal, ice-cream after dinner, custard, white sauces, any cream of soup, biscuits, cheese, butter (remember there’s dairy in bread as well!) and mayonnaise were banned from my household, but a whole new world (and nose) opened up!


It’s highly frustrating when you wake up at night and have to turn around to unblock your nose, just to find the other side of the nose getting blocked a few minutes later! Nasal sprays are literally addictive and damage your sinuses. If you have to consume dairy, limit it to the minimum and always carry some lactase tablets with you. I find the Solgar brand to be quite effective. It is an enzyme that babies are born with, but most people lose this enzyme when they grow up. Lactase tablets assist in digesting the milk protein molecules and prevent the allergic reaction when undigested dairy molecules end up in the bloodstream. Please avoid antihistamines if you possibly can – histamine production is your immune system’s way to get rid of the “alien”. You weaken your immune system continuously by using antihistamines and cancer could be the end result!



To my amazement I found that since I have been taking Ambrotose (a supplement from the Mannatech company), my body tolerates dairy much better than usual. Contact me if you want to know more about this product. What is more, the blood group diet confirms that if you are dairy (lactose) intolerant, also called lactase deficient, it means that you aren’t able to properly digest the milk sugar (lactose) in dairy products. According to the author, this in turn, prevents you from losing weight if you’re on a so called protein diet! Last comment – there are many sources of calcium other than milk / cheese. Question: Where do you think the cow gets its calcium from?



If you want to follow this blog by email free of charge, please submit your email address below or on the top right hand side of this page.

1 comment:

  1. Am Laura Mildred by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr. Morrison Hansen post on how Dr. Emu saved him from Herpes with herbal medicine i contacted Dr. Emu on his Email: Emutemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test,then the result was negative, am the happiest woman on earth now thanks to Dr. Emu God bless you. Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete