Monday 24 September 2012

Menstrual Cramps

Today I want to share with you something that I don’t understand, couldn’t find in any literature, but it worked for me! I had excruciating pain during menstruation every month. I tried everything possible without results. The most extreme was 24 Omega 3 capsules per day for 6-8 days! (Omega 3 has strong natural anti-inflammatory properties.) I couldn’t sleep or function normally during these few days every month for almost 30 years. Pregnancy was the most wonderful (pain free) nine months of my life and giving birth was nothing in comparison with these monthly “cramps” of mine! Between my forties and fifties I often thought of a hysterectomy because of the monthly pain – the pain did NOT go away after my son’s birth…

By co-incidence I started taking herbal Parasite Remedy and Black Walnut Hull tincture five to six years ago and only realised later on, that this could be the answer.

According to the label the Olive Leaf helps to eliminate most micro- and macro parasites, boosts immunity and circulation. Wormwood is effective against malaria, flukes and large worms. It is a good tonic for digestion and nausea. Cloves help eradicate bowel and bladder infections, worm eggs, fevers, moulds and fungi. Ivy is for flukes, respiratory congestion and catarrh. It has anti-mutagenic properties to help fight some forms of cancer.  It also says this remedy can be used to help treat HIV or AIDS, TB, malaria, bilharzia, bowel and bladder infections, liver disorders, diabetes, high blood pressure, fevers and fungal, viral and bacterial infestations. I also took Black Walnut which is a herbal medicine that assist in the expulsion of internal parasites such as tapeworms, used in the treatment of gastrointestinal complaints such as indigestion.

As you can see, no mention is made of menstrual cramps. My periods were still VERY heavy, but pain free until last year when it gradually started to become less frequent. Menopause? I haven’t experienced ANY symptoms up to now.

Some feedback on this subject and especially the role of the parasite remedy in pain free periods will be highly appreciated.

If you want to follow this blog by email free of charge, please submit your email address below or on the top right hand side of the page.

1 comment:

  1. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I know we have to try herbal made medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended me to Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western African. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid  with shame I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. My Husband gave it a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua  and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situation.Dr Itua Contact Info...Whatsapp+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflammatory,Fibroid,Infertility.Herpes Virus Hiv/Aids, ALS, Parkinson, Hepatitis,Diabetes..

    ReplyDelete